DECATUR COUNTY INDUSTRIAL AIR PARK AIRPORT
Decatur County Industrial Air Park can be found roughly six miles out from the Bainbridge CBD, and falls within Decatur County in the state of Georgia. The airport is regarded as a public use facility and is owned by the county. Most of the air traffic at Decatur County Industrial Air Park comes via general aviation. It has history dating back to 1942, where it was built as Bainbridge Army Airfield. It boasts two large asphalt runways, both of which are over 1500m in length.
To arrange private jet hire at Decatur County Industrial Air Park, or in other parts of Georgia, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide further information.
Private Jet Charter to Decatur County Industrial Air Park Airport
- Location: Decatur, Georgia
- Airport Code: BGE
- Runway Length: 5501 ft, 5000 ft
- Co-ordinates:30°58′18″N 084°38′15″W
- Airport Address: 414 4th Ramp, Bainbridge, GA 39817, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Bainbridge (5.96 miles), Donalsonville (15.19 miles)