DECKER FIELD AIRPORT
Decker Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Meno, Major County, Oklahoma. Its activation date was December 1972 and is privately owned by Ronnie Decker. The airport covers an approximate area of 240 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Decker Field Airport offers the following services: tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Decker Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Decker Field Airport
- Location: Meno, Major County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: 4O7
- Runway Length: 2,215 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°22.33' / W98°10.71'
- Airport Address: Decker Field Ln, Pearland, TX 77584, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Meno (0.97 miles), Enid (16.86 miles)