DEWITT FIELD OLD TOWN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Dewitt Field Old Town Municipal Airport is located two miles northwest of the CBD of Old Town in Penobscot County, Maine. It covers an area of 360 acres and has two paved asphalt runways.
It is situated on Marsh Island on the Penobscot River.The airport offers 24 hour fueling, parking, hangars and tiedowns. Old Town is best known as a major manufacturer of canoes and kayaks and has been based in the city for more than one hundred years.
Should you require private jet hire at Dewitt Field Old Town Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Dewitt Field Old Town Municipal Airport
- Location: Old Town, Penobscot County, Maine
- Airport Code:OLD
- Runway Length: 8398 ft, 3999 ft
- Co-ordinates: 44°57′09″N 068°40′28″W
- Airport Address: 100 Airport Rd, Old Town, ME 04468, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Old Town (1.69 miles), Bradley (2.46 miles)