DOOR COUNTY CHERRYLAND AIRPORT
Door County Cherryland Airport is located three miles west of the central business district of Sturgeon Bay, in Door County, in the state of Wisconsin. It is a public use airport that is owned by the county and is mainly used as a general aviation facility.
It is not served by any schedule passenger airline, but has over 40 aircrafts based at the airport. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Door County Cherryland Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist.
Private Jet Charter to Door County Cherryland Airport
- Location: Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Airport Code:SUE
- Runway Length: 4,599 ft, 3, 199 ft
- Co-ordinates: 44.8436° N, 87.4217° W
- Airport Address: 3538 Park Dr, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Institute (12 miles), Idlewild (6 miles)