DUFORD FIELD AIRPORT
Duford Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of the CBD of Genesee, Genesee County, Michigan. Its activation date was May 1973 and is privately owned by Norman Duford. The airport covers an approximate area of 30 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Duford Field Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Duford Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Duford Field Airport
- Location: Genesee, Genesee County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 68G
- Runway Length: 3,068 feet
- Co-ordinates: 43°07′30″N 083°37′35″W
- Airport Address: Mt Morris, MI 48458, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Genesee (0.97 miles), Clio (6.57 miles)