DUTCHESS COUNTY AIRPORT
Dutchess County Airport is located four miles south of the central business district of Poughkeepsie, in the town of Wappinger, in Dutchess County, in the state of New York. It is a public use, county owned airport and is sometimes referred to as Poughkeepsie Airport.
The airport provides corporate and general aviation transportation services, but no scheduled passenger flights. If you would like to arrange private jet hire at Dutchess County Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide you with the relevant details.
Private Jet Charter to Dutchess County Airport
- Location: Wappinger, New York
- Airport Code: POU
- Runway Length: 5,001 ft, 2,744 ft, 1,358 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41.6267° N, 73.8842° W
- Airport Address: 263 New Hackensack Rd, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Langrageville (8 miles), Marlboro (17 miles)