EAST HAMPTON AIRPORT
East Hampton Airport is located three miles west of East Hampton in Wainscott, in Suffolk County, in the state of New York. It is a public use airport, owned and operated by the Town of East Hampton. East Hampton Airport boasts two runways.
It is categorised as a general aviation facility, but since July 2014 has not been served by any passenger airline. Should you require private jet charters at East Hampton airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to East Hampton Airport
- Location: Wainscott, New York
- Airport Code: HTO
- Runway Length: 4,255 ft, 2,060 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40.9594° N, 72.2517° W
- Airport Address: 200 Daniels Hole Rd, Wainscott, NY 11975, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: North Sea (13 miles), Southampton (10 miles)