EASTERN OREGON REGIONAL AIRPORT
Eastern Oregon Regional Airport is located within Umatilla County, which is in the US state of Oregon. The airport is also known as Eastern Oregon Regional Airport at Pendleton and is publicly owned by the City of Pendleton.
The facility is used mainly for general aviation and boasts three asphalt runways, with the longest one being 6301ft in length. SeaPort Airlines is based at the facility and offers flights to Portland, while there are two cargo carriers at the facility too. For private jet charters at Eastern Oregon Regional Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Eastern Oregon Regional Airport
- Location:Umatilla, Oregon
- Airport Code:PDT
- Runway Length: 6301 ft, 5581 ft, 4341 ft
- Co-ordinates: 45°41′42″N 118°50′29″W
- Airport Address: 2016 Airport Rd, Pendleton, OR 97801, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Pendleton (3.02 miles), Hermiston (23.95 miles)