EDGEMONT MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Edgemont Municipal Airport is located within the borders of Fall River County, which is in the state of South Dakota in the United States of America. The airport is open to the public and is unattended.
The facility is publicly owned by the City of Edgemont, which is located roughly a mile out from the airport, and boasts two runways; a large 3900ft asphalt runway along with a shorter turf runway. The airport is used mostly for local general aviation, though transient general aviation is also catered for. If you require private jet charters at Edgemont Municipal Airport, or in other parts of South Dakota, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now.
Private Jet Charter to Edgemont Municipal Airport
- Location: Fall River, South Dakota
- Airport Code:6V0
- Runway Length:3900 ft, 2015 ft
- Co-ordinates:N43°17.72' / W103°50.61'
- Airport Address:Edgemont, SD 57735, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Edgemont (0.99 miles), Hot Springs (20.92 miles)