EDWARD G. PITKA SR. AIRPORT
Edward G. Pitka Sr. Airport is located within the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area which is in the state of Alaska in the United States of America. The airport qualifies as a primary commercial service airport and was previously known as Galena Airport.
It was used by the military during World War II and is home to three airlines, namely Ravn Alaska Cargo, Ravn Alaska and Wright Air Service. Flights to the likes of Fairbanks, Anchorage, Kaltag and Ruby are on offer. If you need to arrange private jet hire at Edward G. Pitka Sr. Airport, or in other parts of Alaska, be sure to contact Air Charter Service now and a consultant will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Edward G. Pitka Sr. Airport
- Location: Yukon-Koyukuk, Alaska
- Airport Code:GAL
- Runway Length: 7429 ft, 2786 ft
- Co-ordinates: 64°44′10″N 156°56′15″W
- Airport Address:900 Airport Rd, Galena, AK 99741, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Galena (0.35 miles), Koyukuk (24.7 miles)