Egegik Airport can be found within the Lake and Peninsula Borough region, which is in the US state of Alaska. The airport offers scheduled passenger services and it is regarded as a general aviation facility.
The airport is owned by the City of Egegik, which is located roughly two miles out from the facility. The airport is home to a single airline, PenAir, which offers flights to King Salmon. There are two gravel runways on the premises, the largest of which is 5600ft in length. Talk to a consultant at Air Charter Service today if you require private jet charters in Alaska, or in other parts of the country.
Private Jet Charter to Egegik Airport
- Location:Bristol Bay, Alaska
- Airport Code: EII
- Runway Length: 5600 ft, 1500 ft
- Co-ordinates: 58°11′08″N 157°22′32″W
- Airport Address: Egegik, AK 99579, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Egegik (2.08 miles), South Naknek (39.31 miles)