EL RENO REGIONAL AIRPORT
El Reno Regional Airport is located within Canadian County, which is in the US state of Oklahoma. The airport is regarded as a general aviation facility and is open to the public.
The airport is owned by the City of El Reno, which is located roughly five miles out from the facility. It was opened in 1943 and was previously known as El Reno Field as well as Mustang Field. The airport boasts two runways, with the longest one being a 5600ft concrete runway. If you require private jet charters at El Reno Regional Airport, or in other parts of Oklahoma, contact Air Charter Service.
Private Jet Charter to El Reno Regional Airport
- Location: Canadian, Oklahoma
- Airport Code:RQO
- Runway Length: 5600 ft, 4630 ft
- Co-ordinates: 35°28′22″N 098°00′21″W
- Airport Address: El Reno, OK 73036, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:El Reno (5.03 miles), Yukon (13.96 miles)