ELK CITY AIRPORT
Elk City Airport is located in Elk City, Idaho. The airport was opened in May of 1951, and offers tiedown parking as well as minor airframe servicing and minor power plant servicing. For the year ending in June 2014, the airport had handled an average of 27 aircraft operations a week, most of which was transient general aviation. 14% of the total traffic the airport handled is attributed to air taxi services. During this period the airport had 2 planes based at the airport, both of which were single engine aircraft.
Air Charter Service offers direct private jet hire to the Elk City Airport.
Private Jet Charter to Elk City Regional Business Airport
- Location: Beckham County, Oklahoma
- Airport Code: ELK
- Runway Length: 2598.43 ft
- Co-ordinates: 45-49-21.6690N / 115-26-23.4590W
- Airport Address: Elk City, OK 73644, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: (Orogrande - 9.57 miles)(Dixie - 18.69 miles)