Skip to content
Default alt

DESTINATION GUIDE

ELYRIA AIRPORT

Elyria Airport is privately owned by Angelo A. Gousios and is located in Lorain, Ohio's tens largest City with a population of over 60 000 residents. The airport has fuel available 24 hours a day and offers tie down parking. For the 12 month period between 2011 and 2012 they handled an average of 39 aircraft operations a day. 70% of which was general aviation with the other 30% being split into transient general aviation and air taxi's.

Air Charter Service offers private jet hire to the Elyria Airport.

Private Jet Charter to Elyria Airport


FACTS

  • Location: Lorain, Ohio
  • Airport Code:1G1
  • Runway Length: 3054 ft
  • Co-ordinates:41-19-53.5000N / 082-06-00.9000W


  • Airport Address: 2440 Se Federal Hwy, Suite V, Stuart, Fl 34994
  • Nearest Towns/Cities: Grafton (4.74 miles), North Ridgeville (5.84 miles)
 

WHY USE ACS FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS USA & WORLDWIDE?

  • Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.  
  • Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
  • Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your custom timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you. 
  • Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow. 
  • Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
  • Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
  • Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
  • Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
  • Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
  • DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
  • NO OBLIGATION
  • 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
  • AVAILABLE 24/7