EPHRATA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Ephrata Municipal Airport is located 2.5 miles south-east of the central business district of Ephrata, in Grant County, in the state of Washington. It is a public use airport, owned by Port District No. 9 of Grant County, and categorized as a general aviation facility. The airport was opened in August 1943 and has three asphalt runways. It covers a massive area of 2,300 acres, but has no control tower and is subsequently not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at Ephrata Municipal Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Ephrata Municipal Airport
- Location: Ephrata, Washington
- Airport Code: EPH
- Runway Length: 5,500 ft, 3,843 ft, 3,467 ft
- Co-ordinates: 47°18′29″N 119°31′01″W
- Airport Address: Ephrata, WA 98823, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lakeview (6.4 miles), Adco (13.3 miles)