ERNEST A LOVE FIELD
Ernest A Love Field is also known as Prescott Municipal Airport. It is located eight miles north of Prescott, in Yavapai County, in the state of Arizona. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Prescott and categorized as a non-primary commercial service facility. The airport covers an area of 760 acres and has three asphalt runways. It is served by one scheduled passenger airline, Great Lakes Airlines, which connects it with Farmington and Los Angeles.
Should you require private jet charters at Ernest A Love Field, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Ernest A Love Field
- Location: Prescott, Arizona
- Airport Code:PRC
- Runway Length: 7,616 ft, 4,848 ft, 4,408 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34°39′16″N 112°25′11″W
- Airport Address: 6546 Crystal Ln, Prescott, AZ 86301, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Williamson (11.5 miles), Chino Valley (8.4 miles)