Errol Airport is placed within Coos County, which is in the state of New Hampshire in the United States of America. The airport is open to the public and has been operating since October 1946.
The airport is unattended and boasts a 3680ft gravel runway which is in a good condition. The facility can also cater for helicopters as it boasts a 61x61ft helipad, which is made of asphalt and is in a good condition. The airport is privately owned by D.C. Heasley. If you need to arrange private jet charters in the state of New Hampshire, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Errol Airport
- Location: Coos, New Hampshire
- Airport Code: ERR
- Runway Length: 3680 ft and 61 ft
- Co-ordinates: N44°47.55' / W71°9.85'
- Airport Address: Errol, NH 03579, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Errol (1.51 miles), Colebrook (17.81 miles)