EVANSVILLE REGIONAL AIRPORT
Evansville Regional Airport is located three miles north of Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana. It is a public-use facility owned by the Evansville/Vanderburgh Airport Authority. Classed as a primary commercial service airport, it has nearly 40 daily flights to and from airline hubs in Atlanta, Chicago, Charlotte, Detroit and Dallas/Fort Worth.
Evansville Regional was built in 1928 on 260 acres of land, and now covers an area of 1,250 acres, with three asphalt runways.
Should you require private jet charter at Evansville Regional Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Evansville Regional Airport
- Location: Evansville, Vanderburgh County, Indiana
- Airport Code: EVV
- Runway Length: 8021 ft, 6286 ft
- Co-ordinates: 38°02′18″N 087°31′51″
- Airport Address:7801 Bussing Dr, Evansville, IN 47725, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: McCutchanville (1.26 miles), Highland (1.67 miles)