FELTS FIELD AIRPORT
Felts Field Airport is a public use facility located five miles northeast of Spokane, Spokane County, Washington. Its activation date was October 1937. The airport covers an approximate area of 416 acres of land and has two runways with concrete and asphalt surfaces. Western Aviation serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as high/low bottled oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Motel 6 Spokane East is only 1.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Felts Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Felts Field Airport
- Location: Spokane, Spokane County, Washington
- Airport Code: SFF
- Runway Length: 4,499 feet
- Co-ordinates: 47°40′59″N 117°19′21″W
- Airport Address: 6105 E Rutter Ave, Spokane, WA 9921, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Spokane Valley (3.94 miles), Spokane (5.13 miles)