FERGUS FALLS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Fergus Falls Municipal Airport is located within the borders of Otter Tail County, which is in the state of Minnesota in the United States of America. The airport is mostly used for general aviation and has two asphalt runways.
Northwest Airlink and United Express served the airport in the past. It is owned by the City of Fergus Falls and is also referred to as Einar Mickelson Field. Over 40 aircraft are housed at the airport. If you require private jet hire at Fergus Falls Municipal Airport, or in other parts of the state, talk to a consultant at Air Charter Service now.
Private Jet Charter to Fergus Falls Municipal Airport
- Location: Otter Tail, Minnesota
- Airport Code: FFM
- Runway Length: 5639 ft and 3301 ft
- Co-ordinates: 46°17′04″N 96°09′24″W
- Airport Address: 4005 Minnesota 210, Fergus Falls, MN 56537, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fergus Falls (3.8 miles), Pelican Rapids (20.21 miles)