FERNANDINA BEACH MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport is a public-use, city-owned facility situated three nautical miles south of the CBD of Fernandina Beach, Nassau County, Florida. It is a designated reliever airport for Jacksonville International Airport.
It was first developed as a training facility by the U.S. Navy during World War II, and was deeded to the City of Fernandina Beach in 1946.Located on 602 acres of land, it has three runways, two asphalt and one concrete.
Should you require private jet hire at Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport
- Location: Fernandina Beach, Nassau County, Florida
- Airport Code:FHB
- Runway Length: 5301 ft, 5150 ft
- Co-ordinates: 30°36′43″N 081°27′40″W
- Airport Address: 700 Airport Rd, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Amelia City (1,91 miles), O’Neil (2.84 miles)