FERRY COUNTY AIRPORT
Ferry County Airport can be found within Ferry County, which is in the state of Washington in the United States of America. The airport was opened to the public in October 1974 and is unattended.
The facility boasts a single asphalt runway, which is 3948ft in length and in a good condition. The airport can also cater for helicopters as it has two concrete helipads, both of which are 20 x 20 ft in size and in a good condition. To arrange private jet charters at Ferry County Airport, contact Air Charter Service now. We boast unrivalled selection across the USA.
Private Jet Charter to Ferry County Airport
- Location: Ferry, Washington
- Airport Code: R49
- Runway Length: 53498 ft, 20 ft and 20 ft
- Co-ordinates: N48°43.09' / W118°39.39'
- Airport Address: Republic, WA 99166, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Republic (6.13 miles), Laurier (27.76 miles)