FIRSTAIR FIELD AIRPORT
Firstair Field Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of Monroe, Snohomish County, Washington. Its activation date was November 1969 and is privately owned by Daryl Habich. The airport covers an approximate area of 32 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Firstair Field Airport offers the following services: tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as charter service, pilot instruction and aircraft rental.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Guesthouse Inn and Suites Monroe is only 1.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Firstair Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Firstair Field Airport
- Location: Monroe, Snohomish County, Washington
- Airport Code: W16
- Runway Length: 2,087 feet/li>
- Co-ordinates: N47°52.28' / W121°59.71'
- Airport Address: 13812 179th Ave SE, Monroe, WA 98272, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Monroe (1.58 miles), Snohomish (5.59 miles)