FLANAGAN FIELD AIRPORT
Flanagan Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Farmville, Pitt County, North Carolina. Its activation date was November 1989 and is privately owned by Harold Flanagan. The airport covers an approximate area of 12 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Flanagan Field Airport offers the following services: tiedowns, crop dusting as well as glider services.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Flanagan Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Flanagan Field Airport
- Location: Farmville, Pitt County, North Carolina
- Airport Code: N08
- Runway Length: 2,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°33.40' / W77°33.63'
- Airport Address: Farmville, NC 27828, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Farmville (3.03 miles), Winterville (9.22 miles)