FOND DU LAC COUNTY AIRPORT
Fond du Lac County Airport is located within Fond du Lac County, in the US state of Wisconsin. The airport is open for public use and is owned by the county.
The airport is 586 acres in size, and boasts two paved asphalt runways - the longest of which is just short of 6000 feet. The airport is mainly used for general aviation, while it occasionally caters for air taxi and military needs.
To arrange private jet charters at Fond du Lac County Airport, contact Air Charter Service. A consultant will provide you with the options available in the state, as well as handle your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Fond du Lac County Airport
- Location: Palmyra, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: FLD
- Runway Length: 3,602 ft, 5,941 ft
- Co-ordinates: 43.7711° N, 88.4883° W
- Airport Address: 260 S Rolling Meadows Dr, Fond du Lac, WI 54937, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: North Fond Du Lac (4 miles), Woodhull (6 miles)