FORT BELKNAP AGENCY AIRPORT
Fort Belknap Agency Airport is placed within Blaine County, which is in the state of Montana in the United States of America. The airport, which is open to the public, has been operating since November 1976.
The facility is unattended and boasts a single asphalt runway, which is 3200ft in length and in a fair condition. The airport can also cater for helicopters as it has a 50x50ft asphalt helipad, which is in a good condition. If you require private jet charters in the state of Montana, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to Fort Belknap Agency Airport
- Location: Blaine, Montana
- Airport Code: U09
- Runway Length: 3200ft and 50ft
- Co-ordinates: N48°28.87' / W108°46.14'
- Airport Address: Harlem, MT 59526, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Harlem (3.69 miles), Chinook (22.57 miles)