FORT COLLINS LOVELAND MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Fort Collins Loveland Municipal Airport is located 10 miles south-east of the central business district of Fort Collins, and north-east of Loveland, both cities are in the state of Colorado. It is a public use airport and the Rocky Mountain National Park is situated directly west of the airport.
Fort Collins Loveland Municipal Airport is served by one major airline, Elite Airways, connecting the airport with Chicago Rockford International Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport. To arrange private jet hire at Fort Collins Loveland Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service and they will gladly take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Fort Collins Loveland Municipal Airport
- Location: Loveland, Colorado
- Airport Code: FNL
- Runway Length: 8,500ft, 2,273 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40.4519° N, 105.0114° W
- Airport Address: 4900 Earhart Rd, Loveland, CO 80538, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fort Collins (16 miles), Loveland (9 miles)