FORT PECK AIRPORT
Fort Peck Airport can be found within Valley County, which is in the US state of Montana. Local general aviation makes up most of the air traffic at the airport, though it also caters for transient general aviation, air taxi and the military.
The airport is currently owned by Valley County - Corp of Engineers and was activated in January 1934. The facility is open to the public and boasts two turf runways, the longest of which is 4100ft in length. Air Charter Service offers unrivaled selection when it comes to private jet hire in the USA. Talk to one of our expert account managers now for more information.
Private Jet Charter to Fort Peck Airport
- Location: Valley, Montana
- Airport Code: 37S
- Runway Length: 4100 ft and 2700 ft
- Co-ordinates: N48°0.29' / W106°28.67
- Airport Address: Nashua, MT 59248, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fort Peck (1.39 miles), Glasgow (15.25 miles)