FORT SUMNER MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Fort Sumner Municipal Airport is placed within the borders of De Baca County, which is in the state of New Mexico in the United States of America. The airport was known as Fort Sumner Army Airfield after being rebuilt by the US Army Air Forces back in 1942.
It is regarded as a general aviation facility and boasts two asphalt runways, both of which are over 5000ft in length. Fewer than 10 aircraft are based at the airport and it is owned by the Village of Fort Sumner. If you need to arrange private jet charters at Fort Sumner Municipal Airport, contact Air Charter Service now and a consultant will gladly assist you.
Private Jet Charter to Fort Sumner Municipal Airport
- Location: De Baca, New Mexico
- Airport Code: FSU
- Runway Length: 5802 ft and 5254 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34°29′16″N 104°13′01″W
- Airport Address: 1885 East Ballon Avenue, Fort Sumner, NM 88119, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fort Sumner (1.98 miles), Santa Rosa (41.1 miles)