FOX STEPHENS FIELD - GILMER MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Fox Stephens Field - Gilmer Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles south of Gilmer, Upshur County, Texas. Its activation date was June 1969. The airport covers an approximate area of 51 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Fox Air serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services - hangars and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Fox Stephens Field - Gilmer Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Fox Stephens Field - Gilmer Municipal Airport
- Location: Gilmer, Upshur County, Texas
- Airport Code: JX1
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N32°41.88' / W94°56.93'
- Airport Address: 36 Aviation Dr, Gilmer, TX 75645, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Gilmer (2.16 miles), Gladewater (11.22 miles)