FRANCIS S. GABRESKI AIRPORT
Francis S. Gabreski Airport is located within Suffolk County, in the US state of New York. The airport is on Long Island, and is a joint public/military use airport.
It is owned by the Suffolk County, and was previously known as Suffolk County Air Force Base and Suffolk County Airport. The airport offers general aviation, private aviation and taxi services. It is also a base for the Air National Guard.
If you need to arrange private jet charters at Francis S. Gabreski Airport, contact Air Charter Service today. A consultant will provide you with options to choose from as well as handle any bookings.
Private Jet Charter to Francis S. Gabreski Airport
- Location: Westhampton Beach, New York
- Airport Code: FOK
- Runway Length:9,000 ft, 5,000 ft and 5,000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 42°54′39″N 82°31′44″W
- Airport Address: 150 Riverhead Road, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Quogue (4 miles), Westhampton (3 miles)