FRANK WILEY FIELD AIRPORT
Frank Wiley Field Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of Miles City, Custer County, Montana. Its activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 1640 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surfaces. Frank Wiley Field Airport offers the following services - fuel (for afterhours call 406-951-0955 or 406-234-1296), hangars and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Sleep Inn And Suites Miles City is only 3.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Frank Wiley Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Frank Wiley Field Airport
- Location: Miles City, Custer County, Montana
- Airport Code: MLS
- Runway Length: 5,680 feet
- Co-ordinates: N46°25.68' / W105°53.17'
- Airport Address: MT-59, Miles City, MT 59301, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Miles City (2.57 miles), Terry (37.34 miles)