FREDERICK REGIONAL AIRPORT
Frederick Regional Airport is located within Tillman County, which is in the US state of Oklahoma. The airport was formerly known as the Frederick Municipal Airport, and is owned by the city of Frederick. It was opened back in September 1942, and at that time was known as Frederick Army Airfield. Today, it remains the home of the World War II Airborne Demonstration Team Foundation.
To arrange private jet hire at Frederick Regional Airport, or in other parts of the state, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service today.
Private Jet Charter to Frederick Regional Airport
- Location: Frederick, Oklahoma
- Airport Code:FDR
- Runway Length: 4812 ft, 6099 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34°21′08″N 098°59′02″W
- Airport Address:Frederick, OK 73542, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Frederick (3 miles), Tipton (14 miles)