FREEMAN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Freeman Municipal Airport is located three miles south-west of the central business district of Seymour, in Jackson County, in the state of Indiana. It is a public use airport, owned by the Seymour Airport Authority and is categorized as a general aviation facility. The airport covers an area of 2,100 acres and has two asphalt paved runways, as well as two turf runways. It was opened in May 1941, during World War II, has no control tower and is subsequently not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Should you require private jet charters at Freeman Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Freeman Municipal Airport
- Location: Seymour, Indiana
- Airport Code:SER
- Runway Length: 5,502 ft, 5,500 ft, 1,200 ft, 1,000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 38°55′29″N 085°54′30″W
- Airport Address:1025 A Ave, Seymour, IN 47274, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Hangman Crossing (2.9 miles), Cortland (6.3 miles)