FRESNO YOSEMITE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Fresno Yosemite International Airport is located more than 60 miles south of Yosemite National Park, in eastern Fresno, in Fresno County – which is in the state of California. It is a joint civil-military and public airport, owned by the city of Fresno.
It is served by 10 scheduled passenger airlines, which connect it with Guadalajara, Portland, San Diego, Seattle, Las Vegas, Dallas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Phoenix. Should you require private jet charters at Fresno Yosemite International Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Location: Fresno, California
- Airport Code: FAT
- Runway Length: 9,539 ft, 8,008 ft
- Co-ordinates: 36.7767° N, 119.7189° W
- Airport Address: 5175 E Clinton Way, Fresno, CA 93727, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Clovis (6 miles), Ivesta (7 miles)