GAINESVILLE REGIONAL AIRPORT
Gainesville Regional Airport is situated just a short distance out from the city of Gainesville, which is in Alachua County in the US state of Florida. The airport is open to the public and owned by Gainesville-Alachua Co. Auth.
The airport was originally known as Alachua Army Airfield, after being constructed in the 1940s, and boasts a control tower which operates in daylight hours. The airport terminal boasts three gates, as well as a snack bar and gift shop.
To arrange private jet hire to Gainesville Regional Airport, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Gainesville Regional Airport
- Location:Gainesville, Florida
- Airport Code:GNV
- Runway Length: 7,504 ft, 4,158 ft
- Co-ordinates: 29°41′24″N 082°16′18″W
- Airport Address: 3880 Northeast 39th Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32609, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Gainesville (5 miles), Waldo (12 miles)