GALESBURG MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Galesburg Municipal Airport is located three miles west of the central business district of Galesburg, in Knox County, in the state of Illinois. It is a public use airport, owned by the city of Galesburg. The airport covers an area of 623 acres and has two asphalt runways. It was opened in February 1957, has no control tower and is subsequently not served by any scheduled passenger airline.
Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Galesburg Municipal Airport, contact Air Charter Service now. A consultant will provide you with the range of options available as well as take you through the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Galesburg Municipal Airport
- Location: Galesburg, Illinois
- Airport Code:GBG
- Runway Length:5,793 ft, 3,601 ft
- Co-ordinates: 40-56-16.8019N / 090-25-52.0449W
- Airport Address: 58 IL-164, Galesburg, IL 61401, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Cameron (9.7 miles), Knoxville (10.2 miles)