GALT FIELD AIRPORT
Galt Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Greenwood/Wonder Lake, McHenry County, Illinois. Its activation date was September 1958 and is privately owned by Flagship Phoenix Inc, the owners are Claude & Diane Sonday. The airport covers an approximate area of 173 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Galt Airport LLC serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services - fuel, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as pilot instruction and aircraft rental.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Galt Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Galt Field Airport
- Location: Greenwood/Wonder Lake, McHenry County, Illinois
- Airport Code: 10C
- Runway Length: 2,141 feet
- Co-ordinates: N42°24.17' / W88°22.51'
- Airport Address: 5112 Greenwood Rd, Wonder Lake, IL 60097, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Johnsburg (7.01 miles), Genoa City (7.05 miles)