GANSNER FIELD AIRPORT
Gansner Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile north of Quincy, Plumas County, California. Its activation date was December 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 88 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Plumas County offers the following services here - 24 hour fuel with credit card and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Gansner Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Gansner Field Airport
- Location: Quincy, Plumas County, California
- Airport Code: 2O1
- Runway Length: 4,105 feet
- Co-ordinates: 39°56′38″N 120°56′43″W
- Airport Address: 20 Spanish Creek Rd, Quincy, CA 95971, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Quincy (0.5 miles), East Quincy (2.61 miles)