GARNER FIELD AIRPORT
Garner Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of Uvalde, Uvalde County, Texas. Its activation date was January 1942. The airport covers an approximate area of 356 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. UFG offers the following services here - fuel with major credit card, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing, high/low bottled and bulk oxygen. Other services offered are crop dusting, aircraft rental/sales, charter and glider services and towing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Uvalde is only 1.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Garner Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Garner Field Airport
- Location: Uvalde, Uvalde County, Texas
- Airport Code: UVA
- Runway Length: 5,256 feet
- Co-ordinates: 29°12′41″N 099°44′37″W
- Airport Address: 301 Airport Blvd, Uvalde, TX 78801, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Uvalde (2.58 miles), Leakey (35.98 miles)