Garnseys Airport is placed within the borders of Saratoga County, which is in the state of New York in the United States of America. The airport is owned by Zene Garnsey and serves the city of Schylerville, which is roughly two miles away.
The airport is based on the banks of the Hudson River and acts as a seaplane base, with it boasting a large 9999ft water runway. It also has a 2600ft turf runway and fewer than five aircraft are based at the facility. If you would like to arrange private jet hire in New York, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now.
Private Jet Charter to Garnseys Airport
- Location: Saratoga, New York
- Airport Code: B04
- Runway Length: 2600 ft and 9999 ft
- Co-ordinates: 43°04′09″N 073°35′01″W
- Airport Address: Schuylerville, NY 12871, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Schuylerville (1.73 miles), Gansevoort (9.11 miles)