GENERAL DICK STOUT FIELD AIRPORT
General Dick Stout Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles south of Hurricane, Washington County, Utah. Its activation date was December 1964. The airport covers an approximate area of 170 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Airport Quick Stop offers the following services here - 24 hour fuel with credit card, hangars and tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Hurricane Zion National Park is only 2.5 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at General Dick Stout Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to General Dick Stout Field Airport
- Location: Hurricane, Washington County, Utah
- Airport Code: 1L8
- Runway Length: 3,282 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°8.41' / W113°18.36'
- Airport Address: 800 W 2300 S, Hurricane, UT 84737, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Hurricane (2.59 miles), Washington (11.22 miles)