GEORGETOWN COUNTY AIRPORT
Georgetown County Airport is located within Georgetown County, which is in the US state of South Carolina. The airport is owned by the county, and is open to the public. There are no commercial airlines that service the airport, and it is mainly used for general aviation. The airport was built in 1941, and was used by the United States Marine Corps during the Second World War.
To arrange private jet hire at Georgetown County Airport, or any other parts of South Carolina, contact Air Charter Service now and a consultant will provide further information.
Private Jet Charter to Georgetown County Airport
- Location:Georgetown, South Carolina
- Airport Code:GGE
- Runway Length: 6000 ft, 4537 ft
- Co-ordinates:33°18′41″N 079°19′13″W
- Airport Address: 129 Airport Rd, Georgetown, SC 29442, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Georgetown (5 miles), Andrews (17 miles)