GIFFORD FIELD AIRPORT
Gifford Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile southwest of Colebrook, Coos County, New Hampshire. Its activation date was October 1904 and is privately owned by Ian & Christina Stevenson. The airport covers an approximate area of 5 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Gifford Field Airport offers the following services: tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Notch View Inn is only 5.7 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Gifford Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Gifford Field Airport
- Location: Colebrook, Coos County, New Hampshire
- Airport Code: 4C4
- Runway Length: 2,466 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°53.25' / W71°30.46'
- Airport Address: Colebrook, NH 03576, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Colebrook (0.75 miles), Island Pond (19.04 miles)es)