GNOSS FIELD AIRPORT
Gnoss Field Airport is a public use facility located three miles north of Novato, Marin County, California. Its activation date was September 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 90 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface and one helipad with concrete surface. DVO serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, tiedowns, major airframe and powerplant servicing as well as high/low bulk oxygen.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Americas Best Value Inn is only 2.0 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Gnoss Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Gnoss Field Airport
- Location: Novato, Marin County, California
- Airport Code: DVO
- Runway Length: 3,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N38°8.61' / W122°33.43'
- Airport Address: 451 Airport Rd, Novato, CA 94945, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Novato (2.62 miles), Petaluma (7.57 miles)