Goheen Airport is located within Clark County, which is in the state of Washington in the United States of America. The airport is regarded as a public-use facility and is owned by Gordon Goheen.
There are two runways at the airport, the longest of which is 2565ft in length, and both are made of turf. General aviation makes up for the majority of the air traffic at the airport, while over 40 aircraft are housed there. Air Charter Service offers a wide selection when it comes to private jet hire in Washington. Contact a consultant now for more information.
Private Jet Charter to Goheen Airport
- Location: Clark, Washington
- Airport Code:W52
- Runway Length: 2565 ft, 1500 ft
- Co-ordinates: 45°49′36″N 122°34′37″W
- Airport Address:9304 NE 279th St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Battle Ground (3.81 miles), Woodland (9.72 miles)