GRANT COUNTY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Grant County International Airport is found within Grant County, which is in the state of Washington in the United States of America. The facility has one of the world's longest runways, stretching 13 503ft.
The airport, which is owned by the Port of Moses Lake, also has four other runways ranging between 10 000ft and 2900ft. Scheduled passenger flights are available to destinations such as Boise and Portland, while it was also an alternate landing site for the NASA Space Shuttle. For private jet hire at Grant County International Airport, contact Air Charter Service now.
Private Jet Charter to Grant County International Airport
- Location: Grant, Washington
- Airport Code: MWH
- Runway Length: 13 503ft, 10 000ft, 3500ft, 3327ft, 2936ft
- Co-ordinates: 47°12′31″N 119°19′09″W
- Airport Address: 7810 Andrews St NE #200, Moses Lake, WA 98837, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Moses Lake (5.78 miles), Ephrata (13.4 miles)