GREAT BEND MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Great Bend Municipal Airport is located five miles west of Great Bend, a city in Barton County, in the state of Kansas. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the town of Great Bend. The airport was opened in June 1943 and has no control tower. It features two runways, one made of asphalt/aggregate friction seal coat, and the other made of asphalt only, both in fair condition.
Great Bend Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline since SeaPort Airlines stopped its services in January 2016. Should you require private jet charters at Great Bend Municipal Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they discuss the options available as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Great Bend Municipal Airport
- Location:Great Bend, Kansas
- Airport Code:GBD
- Runway Length:7851 ft, 4706 ft
- Co-ordinates: 38-20-39.3000N / 098-51-33.1000W
- Airport Address: 9047 6th St, Great Bend, KS 67530, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Ellinwood (15.18 miles), Larned (17.32 miles)