GREAT FALLS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Great Falls International Airport is located a short distance outside of the scenic town of Great Falls, in Cascade County, which is within the US state of Montana.
The airport is regarded as a primary commercial service airport, and also houses the Great Falls Air National Guard Base, as well as the Montana Air National Guard's 120th Airlift Wing (120 AW). This public/military airport is owned by the Great Falls International Airport Authority.
To arrange private jet hire at Great Falls International Airport, or in any other parts of Montana, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will provide assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Great Falls International Airport
- Location: Great Falls, Montana
- Airport Code:GTF
- Runway Length:10,502 ft, 5,722 ft, 4,294 ft
- Co-ordinates: 47°28′58″N 111°22′14″W
- Airport Address: 2800 Terminal Dr, Great Falls, MT 59404, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Great Falls (5 miles), Black Eagle (7 miles)