GREENFIELD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Greenfield Municipal Airport is located two miles northeast of Greenfield, a city and the county seat of Adair County, in the state of Iowa. It is a public use airport, publicly owned by the city of Greenfield. The airport was opened in February 1958 and has no control tower. There two concrete runways on the premises, both of which are in good condition.
Greenfield Municipal Airport is not served by any scheduled passenger airline. Should you wish to arrange private jet charters at Greenfield Municipal Airport or any other parts of the state, contact Air Charter Service and a consultant will gladly assist in creating a booking.
Private Jet Charter to Greenfield Municipal Airport
- Location:Greenfield, Iowa
- Airport Code:GFZ
- Runway Length: 3400ft, 2500ft
- Co-ordinates:41-19-38.0000N / 094-26-42.6000W
- Airport Address:Greenfield, IA 50849, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Anita (18.57 miles), Creston (19.17 miles)